The needs of teachers today are ever-changing, and it's tough to keep up with them all!
No wonder it is overwhelming!
You spend many hours on lesson planning, have unpleasant conversations with parents, handle behavioural issues daily, searching for ways to reach your disengaged students, and looking for different ways to explain the material, so all your students understand it.
This quickly becomes frustrating for teachers who want to do what is best for their students and themselves, which includes delivering high-quality content and making learning enjoyable.
Therefore, for the sake of your health, you must find new and innovative ways to approach your job.
To do so, you need to develop your creative thinking. It will allow you to find many innovative solutions to any problem you have.
It will make your job easier and better. Once you develop your creative thinking, life as a teacher will never be the same again—no matter what type of challenges you would face.
Start your creative journey today by taking the Innovative Classroom mini-course.
You deserve it!
In this mini-course you will learn:
- What creativity is
- Why it is important to develop it
- Misconceptions about creativity
- 3 different ways to come up with authentic and engaging project ideas
You will also receive a fun activities pack, to develop your and your students creative thinking
There are many benefits to developing your creativity. Here are some of them:
- Planning lessons becomes easier
- It would be easier to come up with fun and engaging project ideas
- You would feel comfortable dealing with problems
- It will become easier to come up with solutions on your feet
- You will become more comfortable with changes at school and in your life
- It will be easier to come up with ideas to better support your students
- You will be able to come up with different ideas on how to reach your disengaged students
- You will better enjoy teaching
About your teacher:
Ortal is a passionate educator with a mission to empower teachers to create tomorrow’s innovators in their classrooms.
Ortal creates books, programs, articles and many other resources to help teachers turn their classrooms into a magical learning space.
She is an expert on Design Thinking, creative thinking and innovation, and creating a student-centred learning environment that provides students
with voice and agency.
Make yourself a priority.
No, thanks. I love being exhausted.